Baby Art & Literacy Kit - Only for Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
Do you think that babies can only see black and white? Current research has found that babies (around 4 months) LOVE to look at colorful images. Based on this research, the Baby Art Pack is a curated collection with colorful works of art and instructions for parents so that they will know how to talk to their baby about art. Brain science tells us that when you talk about an image with a baby, they can understand what you are saying and they can learn new words from this experience. Visual and sensory stimulation, along with language, is important for early brain growth and development. This pack is intended for babies 4-18 months.
Contents of the Baby Art Pack include the following:
• Instructions for parents
• Three original art images in color with guiding talking points
• A picture book about color
• A Sensory Tube (for visual stimulation & tracking)
• A rattle with a variety of colored buttons inside
• A piece of bright-colored tulle to play peek-a-boo
• Rainbow ribbons to swirl around and play with baby
The colors of each canvas pack vary because they are hand-painted with water-based non-toxic paint. But they are very similar to the images shown. After the baby is grown, the pack (without contents) can be used as a handbag.